The Market Element is a full service digital marketing agency that specializes in driving growth through marketing science. We work with our clients to develop and execute on custom marketing solutions by integrating industry best practices, analytics, and world-class creative design.
Our creative team supports your content marketing campaign needs with custom-designed graphics for everything from landing pages to emails to downloadable content, and more. We offer custom website design and development services, logo packages, branding/identity services, digital ads/call-to-action graphics and printed marketing collateral to help you get the impressions and leads you need to drive business results.
The Market Element provides various managed services specifically tailored to work within the constructs of your day-to-day business operations and fully aligned with your sales and marketing objectives.
The foundational framework for our marketing philosophy is predicated on inbound marketing best practices, powered by rich and compelling content, leveraging online channels and communities to find and convert tomorrow’s customers.
Successful implementation of inbound marketing have been proven to increase leads, conversion rates, revenue, ROI, and overall delight customers. Traditional marketing tactics are no longer meeting the needs of today’s complex and evolving marketplace, and thus the rapid adoption and acceptance of inbound marketing.
Here are some recent industry statistics/findings from the State of Inbound Marketing (HubSpot):
- Inbound budgets have grown by 50%, since 2012.
- Average cost per inbound lead ($36) vs. outbound lead ($41)
- Average cost per inbound customer ($254) vs. outbound customer ($268)
- Adopting inbound more than doubles website conversion rates, as well as produces both higher quantity and quality of leads.
- The number of marketers surveyed stating they practiced inbound rose from 60% in 2013, to 85% in 2014
- More than twice as many respondents cited inbound (46%) as their primary source of leads vs. outbound (22%)
- Inbound sourced leads were consistently less expensive than outbound, with B2B companies of 51-200 employees reporting costs of $70 vs. $220
- Companies that blog regularly are 13x more likely to see a positive ROI